Quantum Buffered Alkaline Perm Firm, resilient curls. For normal to resistant, tinted/resistant, fine/resistant or gray hair. Ideal for hair with resistant areas of varying porosity, and styles with noticeable movement and texture.
1. SHAMPOO: Gently shampoo hair with a clarifying or chelating shampoo and towel dry.
2. WRAP: Block damp hair into sections and wrap. Do not wrap with wave lotion. If hair dries, lightly mist with water. Wrap smoothly with minimal tension.
3. APPLY WAVING LOTION: Place cotton around hairline and towel at the nape of neck. Shake Activator. Pour Activator into Waving lotion and shake gently. Puncture tip of waving lotion with T-pin. Apply lotion, saturating each rod thoroughly and evenly. Remove cotton. Place plastic cap over all rods and secure.
4. RINSE : Rinse hair thoroughly for at least 5 minutes with warm water. Towel blot each rod thoroughly. Finish off by using a paper towel to blot entire head.
5. NEUTRALIZE: Shake neutralizer. Puncture tip with T-pin. Thoroughly saturate each rod. Save 1/2 oz. (15ml) for later use. Wait 5 minutes. Gently remove rods. Work remaining neutralizer through hair for 1 minute.
6. RINSE: Rinse hair thoroughly for 3-5 minutes with cool water. Towel blot. Wait 48 hours before shampooing or conditioning.
- Firm, resilient curls.
- Hair with resistant areas of varying porosity, and styles with noticeable movement and texture.
- For tinted hair (single process tinted, 20 volume peroxide or less)